Thursday, December 22, 2016

So... I am in college?

Grab a cup of coffee and catch up on my life.
Yeah, so halfway through sophomore year is a little late to realize that I am grown up now but its true, sometimes you just sit back and think about how much you have grown up and how much your life has changed. Like for example, when I made this blog I was going to use it constantly! Document my whole trip to Germany and Austria and then my Midwest trip, etc. But if you go and look, I only ever wrote about Munich and then once I fell one day behind, I never started up again. And I am not going to say that now I will do exactly that. But I am going to try harder. And to start: over this Christmas break I am going to try to make catch up blogs. Highlight my semesters in college so far and maybe even go back and try to finish my blogs about my summer 2015 adventures which is why this whole thing started.

And I have even more exciting adventures to come! This break alone I am heading to South Carolina to visit one of my best friends from school, she shall be introduced later. And then we are going on our 3rd annual family ski trip to Stowe, Vermont where we stay at the Trapp Family Lodge! In March, I am heading to Guatemala City on a mission trip to an orphanage with some of my closest friends. And that's all in the next three months. Just imagine how many adventures are on the horizon!

"It's been my experience that you can nearly always enjoy things if you make up your mind firmly that you will." -L.M. Montgomery

No comments:

Post a Comment